Monday, October 15, 2012

Week 7

Date:  Oct 15, 2012
Companion: Elder Moorhouse
Area: Newburgh Bike
 
Sup everybody?
The wheather this week was getting warmer until we got rained on yesterday and that cooled it off a little. It is inbetween fall and summer wheather still it seems. I bought a jacket this week because the one I brought is too heavy for just when it's raining. I'm going to have to buy a splash guard for my rear tire because when it rains it flicks the water up at me and I get a nice line on my backpack and the back of my shirt. Speaking of backpacks I'll need to be getting one of those too because mine broke! It lasted it's worthwhile. It was only 5 bucks anyways! Yet another example of "you get what you pay for"...
Right now my companion and I are doing what we can to find new investigators. It's not that we aren't getting any but the rate at which they are coming isn't meeting the standard that the mission has. We had Zone Meeting this week and the Zone Leaders gave a good training on making sure that we are incoorperating the Book of Mormon into every aspect of our teaching and finding. It wasn't really a "how to" so much as a "this is important" type of deal. So I believe the quality and quantity of our investigators should improve.
That's actually all that I wrote down for my outline for the letter this week :0 Hopefully something exciting will happen this week. Oh.. today at basketball I jammed my finger... I thought that I had broke it but then some of the pain went away and it was all good. Well now I'm going to go and play some raquetball so I'll catcha next time!
Good advice from the Book of Mormon: 3 Nephi 27:33
Shoutouts!
Those who paid attention in seminary: I sure wish that I had!
Hope you all have the most fantabulous of weeks!
With <3
-Elder Denton III (Strikes again)

No comments:

Post a Comment