Monday, October 8, 2012

Week 6

Date:  Oct 8, 2012
Companion:  Elder Moorhouse
Area:  Newburgh Bike
 
Sup Everybody?
 
So it was inevitable... I'm a Zone leader. Well... only for a couple days because our Zone leader became an assistant so my companion and I are just in a trio with him... Ha? So ya I didn't get transfered but the rest of our district got rocked. Should be exciting to see the change. General Conference was too cool! Did everybody take notes? Too cool about the new age elegibility huh? Personally, I'm glad that it was 19 when I went out I was super grateful for the job opportunity that I had. I did pretty well through conference but like most, probably faded off a little at the end. I watched the first 4 sessions at our stake center and the last one at an investigators house. It wasn't our investigator it was the Zone leaders so don't be getting too excited (: On Saturday before Priesthood session the ward does a "pizza potluck" which was pretty good. Anytime you don't have to make food for yourself is simply the best... we don't get fed too much by the members but it does happen so nothing to complain about (:
 
Tomorrow is transfer meeting but you know on the Saturday before if you are being transfered so that it will give you time to pack and clean. I never did make it to Fall Festival which was too bad! Last Tuesday I went on an exchange with the guy who ate all my food and it went... better than anticipated. I made sure to plan where we were going to eat so he wouldn't chow down on all of our food again. My companion was in the area where the Festival was so he was able to go.
 
We get service opportunities fairly regularly but not like... daily or anything which is okay. Anybody who comes off their mission and would like to go into the moving buisness should be perfectly qualified. Service opportunities are nice because it gives you a break from the usual and you'll generally get fed.. although it isn't expected. We look for service opportunities everywhere we go.
 
Well I think that's all for this week! I love all of you so be safe!
 
 
 
Good advice from the Book of Mormon: Mosiah 4:27
 
Shoutouts:
 
Mariah Sivertson: For just being amazing and putting up with me (:
 
President Woodbury: For his leadership and ability to keep sanity with all the... harder to deal with.. missionaries.
 
 
-Elder Denton III (Strikes again)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment