Monday, November 12, 2012

Week 11-We were able to find some new investigators

Date: Nov 12,  2012
Companion: Elder Moorhouse
Area: Newburgh Bike
 

Sup everybody?
 
This Friday was our districts turn for interviews. It went well although I think President thought that I was just finishing up my first transfer? That's okay though. This week I also had another exchange. It's definately been my favorite exchange so far it was very productive. We were able to find some new investigators and all that!
 
We also took a trip to Mt Vernon where the third member of our companionship was serving to get some of his stuff. We took our laundry because they have a washer and dryer in their apartment! They also have leftover detergent from other Elders so we got to do it for free! Usually we have to go and get quarters and it's a huge rip off. It's like $1.50 per washer load and dryer load. Pretty lame. It's nice to give my funds a little break though! Hopefully we will be able to make time to do the same thing this week.
 
Having the car is definately more of an advantage than it is a disadvantage. It's a lot more efficient than riding a bike. I prefer a bike for the much needed excercise. I need to get in shape! Workin' on that (:
 
Good advice from the Book of Mormon: Alma 45:18
 
Shoutouts!
Those who feed the missionaries.... You're appreciated! (:  
 
Have a great week!
 
Love,
 
Elder Denton III (Strikes again)

No comments:

Post a Comment