Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 2 in the field!

Date:  Sept 10, 2012
Companion:  Elder Moorhouse
Area:  Newburgh Bike


Sup errybody?
Well since last Monday it's all just kind of meshed together besides Wednesday! There wasn't anything super duper special about Wednesday except that I went on an exchange with my District Leader, Elder Rigby. It was a good experience and not only did I get a break from the bike for a day but we were able to teach 3 different lessons and also found a new investigator. There was more to it but those were the highlights. I wasn't exactly sure what to do for food so I just skipped breakfast (on the exchange still) and we went out for lunch and had a dinner appointment for dinner. I figured mine and Elder Rigby's companion had done the same until I got back to my apartment and found that a bunch of my food had been eaten. I was pretty upset but what can ya do yanno? It wasn't anything my companion did wrong but.. just... ya... grr.
As far as cooking has gone I've just stuck to the basics. I get a fair variety of cereal, mac n' cheese, samiches, and microwavable corn dogs. Pretty legit'. My companion isn't necessarily an amazing cook but he has some good ideas when it comes to food. I have to force myself to drink water so I don't get dehydrated. The Brita filter pitcher that I got has worked wonders! I just got back from shopping and got some eggs, eggos, frozen pizza, and some other unhealthy-because-I-can't-afford-anything-else foods.
 Were everybody else's letter that long? Man I'm really stretchin my brain right now for more of what we did. It all just seemed to blend together.. Probable because the majority of it was missionary work. I guess siblings wrote more about their investigators... whatever! Oh and I forgot my camara again this week so... sorry for being a failure!
Shoutouts:
Mom: for all the little things I do that you taught me that make my days easier!
TJ Sutherland: For being AWESOME and making the decision to serve a mission! The GKLM (Great Kentucky Louisville Mission) IS where it's at.
Stephen Sutherland: The shoes! They are working out excellently and are muchly appreciated!
Love you guys!
The Church is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment